The informal applications should be sent to the direction of the festival before Oct.16 2015 for consideration. Photographer’s accreditation will not take place at a festival directly!
The rules of accreditation:
- Accreditation applies to 1 person and gives the right for free pass to the festival.
- You need to send the application marked “photographer” after filling the form to get the accreditation.
- It is obligatorily for accredited photographers to provide the originals of photos (full size) without watermarks to the organizers of the festival till Nov. 10.
- Submitting an application, photographer submits the Organizers right to use photographs for developing the convent, with maintaining the copyrights.
For the representatives of the Media
The informal applications should be sent to the direction of the festival before Oct.16 2015 for consideration.
The accreditation for the representatives of the media will be limited during the exhibition.
The rules of the accreditation:
- Accreditation applies to no more than 2 person (no more than 3 for television).
- You need to send the application marked “media” after filling the form to get the accreditation.
- Accreditation applies on condition of publication, demonstration of the video etc. with the required reference of the name of the festival (The Gamer’s festival NextCastle party).
- It is obligatorily for accreditated journalists to provide copies of published materials/video about the event to the organizers of the festival.
- Accreditation gives the rights of unimpeded entrance to the area of the festival except closed rooms.
Organizers of NextCastle party reserve the right to refuse the accreditation without the explanation of reasons.